Friday, March 28, 2008

Chicken Stuffing

Ingredients

3 to 4 cups of cut up cooked chicken pieces
2 boxes of stuffing mix
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

Prepare stuffing as stated on box. Place prepared stuffing on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. In a bowl mix chicken and soups together. Spread soup mixture on top of stuffing. Bake for 25 minutes @ 350 degrees. Pull out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Cook for another 5 minutes or so until cheese is melted.

An idea for a change in this meal. I have put cooked mixed vegetables in the soup/chicken mixture. It really adds alot of flavor for me, but my children would rather have the veggies on the side (not in the actual casserole). We REALLY enjoy this recipe with homemade rolls. I will give you that recipe on my next turn!!


0 comments: