Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hot Sandwiches

This is just something quick I do for lunch or easy suppers. I love to use the George Foreman Grill! Its so easy to use and clean. And you can get them pretty cheap if you don't have one...even at a garage sale.

I make a sandwich with whatever I have. Here are a couple of ideas:

  • Turkey, tomato, spinach, cheese
  • Peanut Butter and Banana
  • Ham and Cheese
  • Chicken or tuna salad
  • pizza (pepperoni, cheese, toppings of choice)
  • Plain old grill cheese

Plug in the George Foreman. After assembling the sandwich, spray both sides of the grill with Pam or whatever spray type thing you use. Place the sandwich on grill and grill until cheese is melted, usually its done in about 3 minutes.

Mmmmmmmm. I think I may do this for lunch tomorrow!

0 comments: