Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Corn Bread Bake

Here is an easy way to make Jiffy Brand Corn Bread taste moist and special.

Ingredients:

2 boxes of Jiffy Corn Bread mix
3 eggs
2/3 Cup milk
1 stick of butter/margarine
1 can cream corn (regular/size maybe 15 oz.)
3 or 4 T sugar ( I like it sweet. I don't measure the sugar. I just pour some in.)

Directions:
Place stick of butter in a 9x13. Place pan in oven while oven is heating to 350 degrees. While oven is heating and butter is melting, mix the corn muffin mix, eggs, milk, corn and 2 T sugar. When butter is melted your pan should be sufficiently greased, pour remaining butter into muffin mix. Stir mix, then pour mix into pan. Sprinkle top with remaining sugar. Bake at 350 for about 30 min.

2 comments:

Pegsy said...

So, you're going to have to send me some boxes of Jiffy Corn Bread Mix! I had forgotten about Jiffy! They don't carry that in Canada... Oh well!

Pegsy said...

Hey Judith, I was wondering... Do you have the ability to make one of those cute little buttons for Recipeasy that we could add to our sidebars?