Monday, December 15, 2008

Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls

I think this appetizer has probably been around forever. But I didn't make them until last year for the first time. Fell in LOVE with them!! They are so easy and taste amazing. In fact I have a batch cooking right now.... getting ready to go to our last Christmas party. My husband has the camera or I would have posted a pic.

2 pkg crescent rolls
8 oz. cream cheese
1 lb cooked sausage

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix prepared sausage and cream cheese together. Roll each can of crescent rolls into a large rectangle. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on one rectangle. Repeat on the next rectangle. Start on long edge and roll- pinwheel effect will happen. Put in fridge for 1 hour. Remove and cut into 1/2' circles. Cook 10 min in oven.

0 comments: