Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup

To all Recipeasy readers,
Yes I, Stephanie, am new to the group. I have been greatly honored to be asked to be a recipeasy contributor. I don't claim to be an amazing cook but when it comes to easy I'm all about it. I've loved reading the great recipes listed so far and look forward to many yummy treats in the future!!!
Here's my first contribution.
A friend told be about this recipe just this week. We tried for the first time that night. It was GREAT!

Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup

2 cooked chicken breast chuncked
2 cans 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
1 can mild enchilada sauce
2 cups of milk
1 cup of cheese

Cook on medium heat until heated through. Be careful not to scorch on stove top. Top with diced tomato, chopped chives, and crumbled tortilla chips.... Yum--O!!!! I'll try to be cool and have pics next time.=)

You won't be dissapointed if you like Mexican food at all- I promise....
Good to be on board!

0 comments: